Terms & Conditions of Use
Your use of the PS Training Ltd website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our website has been designed to provide general information about PS Training Ltd and its business.
- Data, images and information for this website have been gathered from various sources and are subject to change without notice.
- Information contained on the website may be used for non-commercial purposes only. You may not reproduce, adapt or distribute any information or image from this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of PS Training Ltd. If you wish permission to use any information for commercial purposes requests for permission of use should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this website that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
- Information on this website is provided on an “AS IS” basis and PS Training Ltd makes no warranties or representations whatsoever, about the quality, content, completeness or adequacy of such information, data or images. PS Training Ltd shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- This website contains links to other (external) websites for convenience. If you use the links in this website to access other websites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under PS Training Ltd control. When you access an external website, you do so at your own risk. PS Training Ltd is not responsible for and does not endorse the materials at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
- All trademarks referenced in this website are acknowledged and remain the property of the respective owners.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this web site is accurate. However, users should independently verify the accuracy, pricing, completeness and relevance for their own purposes as courses are updated frequently and PS Training Ltd reserves the right to modify them without notice.
- PS Training Ltd assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in the website or downloading of material, data, text or images.
- Any communications or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
PS Training Ltd Copyright
All rights to this website are reserved by PS Training Ltd. All material on this website is (unless otherwise stated) copyright 1999-2017 PS Training Ltd. Copyright and intellectual property rights for all courses descriptions contained within this website shall remain the property of PS Training Ltd.
©2017 PS Training Ltd.