Learn how to use OneNote to gather notes, drawings, screen clippings etc. and how to share them with others.
- What it is
- Features and Benefits
- How to access it
- Create/Save a OneNote Online Notebook
- Understanding Notebooks, Sections, Pages and Subpages
- Add/Edit – text, images, sound, screen shots, web data
- Searching and organizing notebooks
- Outlook integration
Understand how to use SharePoint and OneDrive to manage your files within the Cloud environment.
- Office 365 Basics
- SharePoint Concepts
- View Your SharePoint team site
- Searching and Navigating the site
- Working with Document Libraries
- SharePoint vs OneDrive
Learn the concepts of Teams to allow you to collaborate with co-works quickly and efficiently.
- What is Teams
- Signing into Microsoft Teams
- Adding Tabs
- Activity and Notifications
- Adding a Calendar
- File Storage and Management
- Audio Calls
Understand how Power BI can be used as an interface to create your own reports and dashboards.
- Getting Started with Power BI Desktop
- Connecting to Data Sources with Power BI Desktop
- Getting Started with Data Visualisation
- Querying and Cleaning Data
- Modelling Data
- Reports and Output Options
- Advanced Visualisations and Report Options
Learn how to build custom business apps that connect to your business data stored in various formats such as SharePoint or Excel.
- Getting started with the Power Platform
- Building Data-driven Canvas Apps
- Building a Canvas App with a Shopping Cart
- Getting Started with Microsoft Flow
- Building Flows to Manage Content and Approvals
This course is designed for non-technical users who are new or have basic skills to get to grips with the features of Microsoft Power Apps.
One day course.
Understand how to use Power Automate to automate business processes for the entire company.
- What is Microsoft Flow?
- Button Flows
- Using Flow Templates
- Approval Flows
- Using the Flow Mobile App
- Connecting to On-Premises Data
- Control Structures
- Power BI Integration
This course is designed for non-technical users who are new or have basic skills to get to grips with the features of Microsoft Power Automate.
One day course.